Comments Off on Malt Ginger Beer
- 980gr Morgans Ginger Beer Tin,
- 500gr Light Dry Malt (Brewing Sugar),
- 500gr Dextrose (Brewing Sugar),
- 500gr Corn Syrup (Brewing Sugar),
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder (Optional).
Pour 2 litres of boiling water into your fermenter, Add the 980gr Ginger Beer Tin, 500gr Light Dry Malt, 500gr Dextrose and 500gr Corn Syrup then mix well. Top up fermenter to 18 litres with cold water and sprinkle Yeast and Yeast Nutrient (comes with ginger beer tin) into wort. Put lid on fermenter and airlock in place full of water and allow to ferment. Use a hydrometer to check when your wort is finished fermenting, then bottle/keg.
- NOTE: Total volume is 18 litres not 23 litres like most beer tin instructions.