- 1.7kg Coopers Series Bootmaker Pale Ale,
- 1.5kg Coopers Wheat Malt,
- 1 x 15gr Nelson Sauvin Hop (steeped),
- 1 x 15gr Amarillo Hop (steeped),
- 1 x 12gr Galaxy Hop (dry hopped day 3),
- American Ale Yeast (Safale US-05)
Pour 2 litres of boiling water into your fermenter, Add the 1.7kg Bootmaker Pale Ale Tin and 1.5kg Wheat Malt Tin, mix well. Add 15gr Nelson Sauvin Hop & 15gr Amarillo Hop (tea bags) into the fermenter (with the boiling water mix) and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes. Top up fermenter to 23 litres with cold water and sprinkle American Ale Yeast into wort. Put lid on fermenter and airlock in place full of water and allow to ferment. On day 3 of fermentation, open your fermenter lid and add 12gr Galaxy Hops to the brew dry. Leave the brew to finish fermenting (using a hydrometer to check) then bottle/keg.