- 1.7kg Morgans Australian Bitter,
- 1kg Dextrose (Brewing Sugar),
- 250gr Corn Syrup (Brewing Sugar),
- 12gr Pride Of Ringwood Hop,
- 2 x Saflager W-34/70 Lager Yeast (ferment wort At 13 degrees)
(If unable to ferment at lager temperatures [12-13 degrees] then use 1 x American Ale – Safale US-05 Yeast instead)
Pour 2 litres of boiling water into your fermenter, Add the 1.7kg Australian Bitter Tin, 1kg Dextrose and 250gr Corn Syrup, mix well. Add 12gr Pride Of Ringwood Hop (tea bag) into the fermenter (with the boiling water mix) and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes. Top up fermenter to 23 litres with cold water and sprinkle Yeast into wort. Put lid on fermenter and airlock in place full of water and allow to ferment. Use a hydrometer to check when your wort is finished fermenting, then bottle/keg.