- So what comes with the new system?
- Spirit Maker Condenser with high yield output tap
- Plastic Hose Connectors (the brass connectors in the photo will be available as an upgrade kit)
- 4m of 12,5mm Clear Vinyl Tubing
- Smart Filter with stainless internals, clever Stainless plug and filter cartridge
- Premium Spirit Yeast
- Crystal Clear
- Spirit Enhancer
- Distilling Conditioner
- “Beer Me” 30l Heated Fermenter (for boiling water and fermenting ONLY – not for use with the still)
- 30l screw top fermenter
- Fermenter Tap , Airlock and grommet
- 60cm Stirring Paddle
- Stick on thermometer
- Distilling Thermometer with Alarm
- Six Pure Distilling Essences
- 4l Chunk Soaking Pail with 100g samples of Bourbon Barrel Chunks and Whisky Port Barrel Chunks.
In New Zealand, home distillation of alcohol is completely legal without a license, and for those customers of ours, the following information does not apply.
For all Australian customers, you can legally own a 5 litre capacity still for the distillation of water or essential oils without a license and without breaking the law.
Please note however, it is ILLEGAL for you to distil alcohol in Australia WITHOUT an excise manufacturers license! We here at Aussie Brewer STRONGLY suggests you check the legalities of your country before purchasing distillation equipment.